Join me for my brand new online workshop!
A step-by-step plan to help you put yourself out there.
If your dating prospects feel impossibly limited these days...
If all the great guys you know are either related to you, married to your best friend, or just not your type (no matter how much you wish they were)...
If you know you need to be "putting yourself out there" but you have no idea how to do that ...
Or if you think you know how to put yourself out there, but getting yourself to actually do it is another story...
... this online workshop is for you.
What will you learn? Great question!
This workshop will give you a path of 10 simple steps you can start taking today that will help you get out of your comfort zone and out into the world — doubling your chances of being in the right places at the right times to meet really great guys (one of whom might just be your person!).
These 10 steps will help you blaze right past the intimidation we so often feel (and the excuses we so often make!) that keep us from putting ourselves out there and meeting amazing guys.
But, that's not all. These 10 steps will also help you make more friends, have more adventures, enjoy your life more, and feel more confident in the process!
- $47 -
If you sign up before midnight tonight, you'll also get a 14-day printable prayer journal to help you pray for your dating life with more clarity and intention!
13 step-by-step videos
In these videos, Stephanie will walk you through 10 simple steps that will help you get out of your comfort zone and out into the world — doubling your chances of being in the right places at the right times to meet really great guys.
The audio recordings
Not a video gal? That's totally okay! When you sign up, you'll also receive the audio recording of each challenge so you can listen in on the go!
A downloadable workbook
The downloadable workbook will walk you through the process step-by-step — helping you reflect, make plans, take action on those plans, and chart your progress. (Oh yes! There will be progress!!)
Once you sign up, you'll have access to the workshop materials for as long as the workshop exists. (We're hoping for years and years to come!). You can go at your own pace, come back and re-watch videos, and do it all without any pressure.
"Double Your Dating Prospects was amazing! It was exactly what I needed and at exactly the right time. I had started to get comfortable in my normal routines and was trying to meet people through all the same methods (which weren't working!). This workshop has me excited to put myself out there again, and to meet new people (both dating prospects and new friends)!"
"I have been single for quite some time and I feel that over the years I’ve been looking in all the wrong places! I knew that nothing was going to change unless I made that change, and this workshop really pushed me in the right direction. Stephanie breaks down 10 tangible ways to expand your social circle so you truly have more chances to meet your future partner in life. Through this workshop I gained the confidence that I so badly wanted to have so I could start putting myself out there. I promise you’ll want to get out there and take on these 10 challenges as soon as you're done!"
Double Your Dating Prospects is a map for the woman who is ready to see what's waiting beyond her comfort zone. It's for the woman who is ready to start dating, ready to start meeting great guys, and ready to participate in her own love story — to step into the story God has for her.
Double Your Dating Prospects is for the woman who is ready to go on more adventures, to discover new passions, to meet more friends, and to see God more clearly. It's for the one who's ready to step out of her comfort zone and into the life she's always hoped she could live as the woman she's always hoped she could be.
Double Your Dating Prospects is for you. This is your moment, sweet friend. Are you ready?
- $47 -
This workshop is right for you if:
- You wish you knew more great guys, but you're not sure where to meet them
- You've been putting yourself out there for awhile, but you just haven't met him yet. You're looking for some ways to expand your social circle even further
- You know you need to be putting yourself out there but you wish someone would walk you through how to actually do that
- You know how to put yourself out there, but you could use some help actually getting yourself to do it
- You find it helpful when things are broken down into baby steps
- You want to see things change in your life so you're ready to make some changes — you just need someone to tell you where to start!
- You're looking for more adventure in your life
- You're wanting to grow as a person
- You'd love more opportunities to meet great new friends (as well as great guys!)
- You think you're putting yourself out there, but you'd love some confirmation that you're doing it right (as well as some invitations to go even deeper in the things you're already doing)
This workshop is NOT right for you if:
- You're looking for a quick fix that takes minimal effort
- You're looking for something that will change your life for you
- You're not wanting to do anything that might be outside of your comfort zone.
- You're looking for ideas you've never heard before — Some of the things we talk about in this workshop may be things you've been told before. The problem is, knowing we should do something and actually doing it aren't the same thing. This workshop was designed to bridge that gap and help you take action on the things you know you should be doing. (As well as giving you ideas you may not have thought of before).
- You don't have any spare time to give to this area of your life
- You're looking for a resource that talks you through every aspect of dating and relationships — These 10 challenges are designed help you meet more great guys, but because of time restraints, we aren't able to cover every aspect of dating and relationships. You can find much more of that information in my Love Your Single Life course!
- You're looking for a replacement for the Love Your Single Life course. — This workshop is a concentrated, deep dive into this one specific struggle we face when we're single and dating: Where and how to meet great guys. This workshop goes deeper into this topic than the Love Your Single Life course does. But it does only cover this one topic, whereas Love Your Single Life talks about our single and dating lives as a whole.
Walk me through the workshop. How does it work exactly?
Great question! So many of us are new to the world of online courses and workshops (and they can feel a bit confusing at times!), so let’s break down what it actually looks like to join us.
When you sign up for Double Your Dating Prospects, you'll create a username and a password. Once you're all signed up, that information will allow you to log in to a private website where you can see the videos and workbook that make up the content of the workshop.
The workshop is made up of 13 videos (The length of the videos ranges from about 5 minutes to about 30 minutes!). The videos are all pre-recorded, so you don’t need to be a certain place at a certain time to watch them, and you can go through them at your own pace.
You'll have access to the content indefinitely (for as long as the workshop exists, which we're hoping is for years and years to come!) which means you can go back and re-watch videos whenever you need a refresher, a reminder, or just a pep talk!
So how it works is that you'll sign into the workshop website, and click "Play" on the first of the 13 videos. You'll watch the video, and then once you're finished, you can head over to your downloadable workbook (which you'll find on the Double Your Dating Prospects website as well!).
The workbook is so helpful for taking the challenge we talk about in the video and actually putting it into practice in your life. The workbook will ask you a few introductory questions (just to get you thinking!), and then it will help you actually complete the challenge. Stephanie has broken each challenge into tiny, baby steps so that we can make the process of putting yourself out there WAY less overwhelming and intimidating.
Once you complete the challenge, you'll be able to check it off in the workbook, and there will be a few questions that will help you reflect on what you learned, how you grew through this challenge, and who you met!
Then, you're ready to press play on the next video challenge!
Again, we know that so many of us are new to online workshops, so we hope this makes it a bit easier to understand!
Do I have to be there in person?
The workshop is entirely online, so you can be in any location to take it!
How much does it cost to take the workshop?
The workshop is $47.
What do I get when I sign up?
When you sign up, you'll receive:
- Access to 13 step-by-step videos where Stephanie will walk you through 10 practical, actionable things you can do to double your dating prospects
- An audio recording of each video for listening on the go
- A downloadable workbook that will help you take action on the things you learn in small, doable steps
How is this workshop different from the Love Your Single Life course?
This workshop is a concentrated, deep dive into this one specific struggle we face when we're single and dating: Where and how to meet great guys. This workshop goes deeper into this topic than the Love Your Single Life course does. But it does only cover this one topic, whereas Love Your Single Life talks about our single and dating lives as a whole.
When is the workshop?
You can dive into the workshop as soon as you sign up! The video is not live, which means you can watch it and re-watch it whenever works best for your schedule!
How long will I have access to the material?
Once you sign up for the workshop, you'll have access to all of the material for as long as the workshop exists, which we hope is for years and years to come!
If I don't sign up this time, when will you be offering this workshop again? You can sign up later, but if you want to purchase the workshop before the price increases, make sure to sign up today!
Is this a good replacement for the LoveYour Single Life course?
This is not meant to be a replacement for Love Your Single Life because there is so much that we teach in LYSL that isn't covered in this workshop. This is, however, a great workshop to take either before or after you do Love Your Single Life!
I have a question that I don't think you've answered yet. We're happy to answer any questions you can think of! Just send us an email! Hello@StephanieMayWilson.com. 🙂
Does the idea of "putting yourself out there" feel complicated, overwhelming, and totally intimidating?
When you're trying to figure it out on your own, absolutely. But, with Double Your Dating Prospects, now you don't have to. With Double Your Dating Prospects, we're in this together.